- Go to lottiefiles.com, and choose an animation
- Download the Lottie JSON file
- Back in the Elementor editor, drag in the Lottie widget
- Click on the media library icon, and upload the Lottie JSON file
- That’s it! You should start seeing the animation.
As long as this is not overused by everyone on all posts, this is a nice eaasy to use animation to add some new visual appeal to your content. The most easy way to show it, is to link to the how to video. We need some time to play whith ways to use this feature before we make our own…
The easy way to approachi this is to follow these steps