We respect your privacy and will not share your information with anybody outside WPBusinessClub unless required by law.
- We use Google Analytics to track movements around the site, this helps us understand how our site is used and this is anonymous.
- We use a cookie to track you when logged in as a member, so to deliver the content you are eligible for. This is specific to your login. We store username, name, password and email address to provide this service.
- Should you make a purchase from us, we will collect and store your name, company, address and email address in order to create valid accounts records and invoices.
- We collect email addresses for sending out our newsletter. This has simple unsubscribe options included.
- You can also make all visits anonymous using browser settings.
- We use tracking to sites we recommend with links and affiliate codes. These links can earn us a small commission for our recommendations, but, more importantly, it shows us where our advice is being auctioned.
- We are also using tracking codes and cookies to process you through our sales funnels. This stops us from sending you an email for an action you have already done, or have not interest in. it also helps us direct you to the correct page from your interest clicked on.
- if you do not want to be tracked, then we will not be able to give you a good and helpful experience on our site. Or show you how you can do the same for your own customers.
We consider this data to be required in order to provide you a level of service. If you disagree, then please leave our site.