I am amazed by all these business coaches who tell everyone you don’t need a website, just a squeeze page!
This is obviously a rubbish thing to say, but there is a reason why they say it. It would help their credibility if they actually admitted it.
When starting out you do not need to spend thousands on setting up a web site.
– But you need a few pages to establish your brand.
When starting out you do need to keep your priorities in order.
- You need a product that you can bill people for.
- The need for a sales funnel to promote the above.
- You need a promotion campaign via Facebook ads or whatever way you are promoting your product – via the sales funnel
- You need a SIMPLE website so people can look you up online and find out what you do.
- Product Page
- About Us Page
- Contact Us Page
- Finish with some social media accounts, certainly, in those apps, you are going to advertise.